IDFC Net Banking Registration
IDFC Net Banking is one of the best ways to make money transfer through online. Without visiting the branch you can check your account balance, you can make money transfer, you can apply for loans by using IDFC Netbanking account. Also IDFC Net Banking Offers NEFT, RTGS, IMPS service. IDFC Bank is the youngest privet sector bank in India. It was established on 1st October 2015.
Do you have a Net banking Account ?? If not and you want to create, then you are in right place. In this tutorials, I will show you to how to activate IDFC bank net banking facility.
Attention: In IDFC bank you don’t need to visit any branch to activate net banking service; you can do it yourself from your computer, laptop or Mobile. So without wasting time let’s do registration process.
Requirements for IDFC Net banking registration:
First of all, make sure you have below mention things:
- Your registered mobile number which is linked to your bank account.
- IDFC bank ATM Debit card and
- Your Bank Account Number
- Finally, you need to know your Customer ID Or UCIC number (which you can find on your Chequebook or passbook or Welcome Kit).
So if all things are ready then follow below step by step guide.
Steps to Get registered for IDFC Net Banking Online:
- Now you have to complete the self-registration process. So click on below link or visit IDFC bank home page.
Here Click on LOGIN button (Which is on right top corner).
- Then you will get a drop-down menu. From this drop-down menu click on “PERSONAL AND BUSINESS BANKING”.
As a result, you will get below page (as shown in image).
- Now click on “CREATE YOUR USER-NAME”.
- Now enter your Customer ID (or UCIC No.)
- After that enter your Mobile number (which is linked to your bank account)
- Then enter the captcha correctly.
After fillings, all details click on NEXT button.
- Enter your current or savings account number
- Click on NEXT button.
Now you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Just put the OTP
- and Click on SUBMIT button.
- As a result, you will get below page (as shown in image).
- Here you need to fill out the following details:
- Choose your User Name: Choice a unique User id as per your choice and check for availability
(You can choose any name, number or mix but it must be unique.
Example User ID: Qdigita, qdigita123, yourname, bBnetbanking.
Note: don’t use any press.
- Set your Password: Set a password for login
- Confirm password: Re-enter your above password
- After that, click on Checkbox.
5. Finally, that click on the CONFIRM button.
Great Job! You will see the congratulation screen for successful registration.
Here you can to do an additional process, which you can skip but I suggest you do this.
If you want to do this additional process then Click on YES button otherwise click on LATER button.
Additional Process Challenge Questions and Answer setup:
- After clicking on YES button you will get below page (As shown in image)
- In this screen, you have to set five question and there answer. It is required for extra security reasons. If you forget your login or transaction password then those questions are required to reset them.
- So set your security questions after that click on SUBMIT NOW button.
That’s all, You have done self-registration process For IDFC net banking registration. Finally, you will get below confirmation message on your web page.
So if you need any helps then please comments below, I will reply you as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy this post, so don’t forget to subscribe to our blog. Finally, thank you! have a nice day.
Read also before you leave: